- You must be 21 years of age
- All current pets in the household MUST be spayed/neutered and current on shots (yes, we do call and verify this information).
- As a general rule, we do not adopt to families with children under the age of 5, however exceptions are made on a case by case basis. Applicants with children under 10 will be required to answer additional questions. This policy is strictly for the protection of our boxers and our adoptive families. Click here for more information.
- Applicants that rent must provide Landlord contact info. NCBR requires verbal landlord approval for all renters.
- Due to dominance issues, We do NOT adopt female boxers into homes with other large breed female dogs.
- We do not adopt out dogs as gifts.
- All pets must be INDOOR companions!
- NCBR does not adopt out of state.